Sunday, May 3, 2009

Beanie-Baby Workout

I recognized a lot of the kids from 3 yeas ago (Bayron, Alexis, Carlos, Melvin, Jonathon, Elias, Marlon, Cesare). Some recognized me. "Stuart Little!" they remembered they had called me. They had just watched the movie before we came in 2006.

Yesterday evening it was raining so the kids were inside playing. Some were watching a movie. There were paper airplanes flying about and marbles rolling. I intercepted a flying beanie-baby and then proceeded to toss it, then another, back and forth across the room to a bunch of the younger kids. Then up the stair-well from the bottom as fast as I could. They were thoroughly entertained by this. I think I must have lasted for only 20 min before being completely exhausted, sweaty and gasping for water. The kids appeared uneffected and went on to some other activity.

Stuart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers